Encourage the little ones to learn more about insects with these colourful butterflies.
Difficulty rating: **
You will need
1. Place the peg on a piece of coloured paper and draw the outline of a pair of butterfly wings around it.
2. Cut it out.
3. Stick the peg in the centre (this is the butterfly’s body)
4. Draw shapes on other coloured pieces of paper and stick them onto your wings.
5. Draw any designs onto your wings if you’d like – we also added a little bit of glitter but if that’s a little too messy there’s no need to.
6. Cut two small lengths of pipe cleaner and stick them both to the top end of the peg.
7. Bend the top of each pipe cleaner
Now you can flutter by with your butterfly.