Difficulty rating: * *
You will need:
1. Fold a piece of A4 card in half.
2. Cover the palm of your hand in green paint and then press it firmly onto the front of the card, making sure your fingers are spread wide to create the flower stems.
3. Once your hands are clean, dip your thumb into coloured paint and press onto the end of each green stem.
4. Dip your fingertip into coloured paint and make five dots around your thumb print for the petals.
5. Repeat using different colours around each thumb print.
6. Cut out the plant pot and decorate using coloured pens, glitter or any material of your choice.
7. Stick your decorated plant pot at the bottom of your green handprint to create your Mother’s Day card.
8. Finish off with your own message inside.
Download our free Mother's Day colouring resources here: