What you need:
- Plastic baubles
- Googly eyes
- Glitter pom poms
- Pipe cleaners
1. Take a bauble and paint it with a colour of your choice, though for the snowman it’s always best to use white!
2. Whilst you wait for the paint to dry, make the Snowman’s earmuffs by cutting a pipe cleaner in half and then bending one of the halves to make an arch
3. Then glue a pom pom to either end of the pipe cleaner
4. Cut out a small triangle of card for the Snowman’s nose
5. Once the paint has dried, stick the googly eyes, the card and the sequins on the bauble to make the Snowman’s face
6. Don’t forget to place the pipe cleaner and pom poms on the bauble to keep the Snowman warm!
7. Hang on the tree for your home-made Christmas Bauble!