You will need:
- Lollipop Sticks
- Bird Seed (optional)
1. Line up 6 lollipop sticks.
2. Take another lollipop stick, glue along the length and place horizontally across the 6 sticks, press to secure.
3. Repeat as 2, further down the sticks.
4. Begin to layer the lollipop sticks using glue in each corner.
5. Glue a lollipop stick across the middle section to create a perch.
6. Continue making layers of lollipops until you reach 13 layers.
7. Cut 4 long pieces of string. Tie each piece of string individually around 4 lollipop corners.
8. Bring the other ends of the string together and tie at the top.
9. Hang your bird feeder up in your outside space and fill with bird seeds.