Difficulty level: * * *
You will need:
- Tissue paper
1. Draw around a large bowl or plate, then create a smaller circle in the middle and cut out to create the wreath.
2. Scrunch up the tissue paper and glue onto the wreath until its fully covered.
3. Cut out Halloween inspired shapes using black card and stick on top of the tissue paper to decorate.
4. Cut out a hat and legs and decorate using either glitter card or supplies you have at home.
5. Stick these on to finish off your Halloween witch wreath.