Difficulty Level: ***
You will need:
- Coloured paper
- Felt flowers
- Gems (optional)
1. Fold the coloured paper in half horizontally.
2. On one half of the folded side cut evenly sized strips, stopping once you reach the folded line (halfway).
3. Roll the paper to form the basket and curl the strips outward.
4. On a separate piece of coloured paper, draw a circle to form the base of the basket, using tabs if needed, and glue this to the bottom of the basket.
5. Cut another strip of coloured paper to create a handle and glue each end of the handle onto the inner sides of the basket.
6. Decorate your basket with flowers and gems to make it yours!