Whether your little ones are learning in the classroom, or learning from home, we have created some free early years resources and templates to support EYFS learning and development, all whilst having fun!
Our templates come in a printer-friendly format or can also be used on computers, laptops or tablets to save paper.
- Learning timetable - fill me in!
- Colour words - understanding colour and practise writing skills
- Puzzle cut-outs - recognising and identifying different animals
- Word and picture matching - great for understanding emotions
- Bugs - spot the differences
- Strawberry - dot-to-dot and colour in
- Parrot - dot-to-dot and colour in
- Grow a garden - draw your own plants and colour them in
- Flower jigsaw - enhance your memory skills with a jigsaw!
- Superdad - dot-to-dot and colour in
- Apple maths activity - match the sum with the correct answer
Our product favourites
- Garden and veggies - 259276
- Rainbow architect - 261424
- Super zap sockette - 256374
- I want to be a... - 242330
- Farm animal friends - 260282
Colour me in!
- Eduzone logo
- Easter Bunny
- Simple Easter Bunny
- Easter eggs
- Happy Easter
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day
- Bouquet of flowers
- Best Mum
- Best Dad
Get started with our product highlights: