Difficulty level: * * *
You will need:
- Lollipop sticks (3 per chick)
- Yellow & Orange card
- Yellow tissue paper
- Yellow paint
- Paint brush
- Black marker pen
1. Glue three lollipop sticks together to create a triangle shape and paint them yellow.
2. Draw around both hands on a piece of yellow card and cut them out to form the wings. Make sure to cut a small circle out for the head too.
3. Using the orange card cut out feet and a small triangle for the beak.
4. For the body, trace the outline of the triangle lollipop sticks onto some yellow tissue paper and cut out.
5. Once the paint is dry, glue the tissue paper to the back of the lollipop sticks, followed by the wings.
6. On the front, glue on the head, beak and feet and to finish off use a black marker to add features.