Eduzone Social Media Competition - Terms and Conditions - June 2023
1. The promoter is: Eduzone Ltd whose registered office is at ESPO, Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1ES.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation or Eduzone Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Competition starts 01.06.23 and ends 9am 30.06.23. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Simply follow our Instagram account, like and share the post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate competition or prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or not connected with this competition.
10. The prize(s) may have previously been used for display or photoshoot purposes and therefore may have been opened and/or have slight visual damage.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be chosen at random and announced within one month after 30.06.23, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.