Updates: 02 April 2020
In addition to the below information, please note that we will soon be undertaking a stock take which may affect orders. Click here to read more.
Update: 26 March 2020
Due to the developing coronavirus situation Eduzone is currently running with a reduced number of staff, and we are also receiving a large number of orders. In order to try to keep up with demand and maximise the resource we have available, please note the following changes that are now in effect:
- Orders can currently only be taken online (not by email or telephone).
- We are temporarily suspending the ability to place orders on invoice accounts. Ordering by card is unaffected.
- We are temporarily suspending the ability to request next day delivery.
- A number of hygiene products such as hand gel, soaps and toilet roll are currently out of stock. Where this is the case it will be noted on the product pages and you will not be able to add these items to your basket.
- Orders for direct delivery items (item codes beginning with A, N or X) are subject to longer delivery times than normal, and will also depend whether the product suppliers/manufacturers are currently operational.
We continue to try to process and deliver orders, and respond to enquiries, as quickly as possible, but please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding and patience at this difficult time.
Update: 24 March 2020
The health and safety of our staff and customers remains our highest priority which is why we have made the difficult decision to close our main office in line with the recent Government guidance for an initial period of three weeks.
At present our Warehouse will remain open and operational with a limited number of staff to allow us to continue to provide an essential service to key public sector customers who require our support at this critical time. To ensure the safety of the staff that remain on-site, social distancing measures have been implemented, along with a reduced headcount and this situation will be reviewed regularly.
Many of our staff are now working from home and are fully equipped to support you as they always have done; Customer Services and Account Managers can be contacted via email and we encourage customers to use our online ordering site where possible to gain access to our full range. Pease note that our working hours have also been reduced to 9am - 4pm.
We will continue to make deliveries to our key public sector customers following all current guidance and taking the necessary precautions to keep our Drivers and customers safe.
We thank you for your continued patience and support during these challenging times and we will continue to serve you for as long as it is safe to do so.
Update: 23 March 2020
As the Coronavirus pandemic develops, we’d like to reassure you that we are working hard to ensure as far as possible it’s business as usual at Eduzone.
We have been working on our business resilience plans, to ensure that we can respond to changing events while focusing on our two top priorities – the health and wellbeing of our employees and continuity of service for our customers.
In line with current guidance many of our staff are working from home and are fully equipped to support you as they always have done; our Customer Services team and Account Managers can be contacted in the usual way. Our site remains open and operational, with essential staff only to ensure we continue to support schools and public service customers.
We of course endeavour to avoid interruptions to our services, but please do bear with us – particularly when contacting us, because of the reduced numbers in our offices.
This remains a highly uncertain and fast changing situation, but we’re doing everything we can to protect our employees and deliver a seamless service.
Eduzone will provide further updates as required. We send you our best wishes and hope that all of our customers stay safe and well.
Update: 13 March 2020
As you’ll be aware, the coronavirus situation continues to evolve. Eduzone is monitoring developments closely and following the official guidance from Public Health England.
We thought it would be helpful to clarify our current position for all customers:
- Eduzone is committed to supporting you and will continue to deliver to customers, in line with our normal delivery procedures. Until circumstances force a change, it is business as usual.
- We are taking the necessary precautions and have given clear guidance to our staff.
- If you do need us to do something differently, please contact and provide all relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will update the content of this webpage regularly to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with any developments.
These are challenging and exceptional circumstances for all of us. We look forward to continuing to work with you to support your organisation, while upholding public safety.